The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has three easy ways to stop the spread of COVID-19
- Wear a mask to stop the transmission of the disease
- Stay six feet apart from others when out in public
- Avoid large crowds or gatherings
We should all do our part to keep ourselves and our loved ones safe. Continue to follow all public health guidelines, wash your hands frequently, and disinfect surfaces.
The state of Georgia is currently administering COVID-19 vaccines in Phase 1a+. Those eligible for a vaccine include:
- Healthcare workers (physicians, nurses, laboratory technicians, EMS personnel, environmental services, etc.)
- Residents and staff of long-term care facilities
- Adults aged 65+ and their caregivers
- Law enforcement, firefighters, first responders
Vaccine supplies are incredibly limited and you must have an appointment to receive a vaccine.
If you would like to schedule a free COVID-19 test, please visit the following links for testing locations in your county:
- Clayton County Department of Public Health
- Dekalb County Board of Public Health
- Fulton County Government
For more information about COVID-related resources contact our offices.